Equestrine Respiratory Relief For Horses main ingredient is Funtumia elastica (Preuss) Stapf. (Apocynaceae) has a long ethnopharmacological history for uses such as treatment of whooping cough, asthma, fungal infections, and wounds.
The horse, having a very sensitive respiratory system is prone to inflammation, allergies, asthma, and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD). One study showed that 100% of sport horses stabled at a conventional barn had microscopic evidence of damage and inflammation in their lungs – even though they appeared perfectly healthy and performed well.
Equestrine is used to treat horses suffering from respiratory diseases such as: Heaves, Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD), Recurrent Airway Obstruction in Horses (RAO).
Left untreated, respiratory inflammation and allergies can progress and impede your horses’s performance and well-being.
The bark of the rubber tree, Funtumia elastica, has been used in its native Africa for generations to treat asthma, allergies, and other respiratory issues. This plant has been scientifically shown to have important health-promoting properties, including:
- Antioxidant, to reduce inflammation-causing molecules in the body
- Antifungal, to inhibit mold particles that commonly cause allergies COPD
- Immune-modulating, to decrease the over-reactive immune response to allergens
- Anti-inflammatory compounds, to protect the lungs from the harmful effects of inflammation
- Equestrine is 100% natural, free from heavy metal contamination, and completely safe and formulated by a holistic veterinarian..
- Supports healthy respiratory and immune system function.
Equestrine can take time to build up to therapeutic levels and to do its healing work. A minimum course of 2-3 months is recommended for best results.
The above information has not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, cure, treat or prevent any disease. The information contained herein is not intended to offer medical advice or to act in any way as a substitute for consultation and advice from a licensed Veterinarian.
Equestrine™ Feeding Instructions: Two capsules twice daily by mouth as needed. This dosage can be increased as needed by individual horse’s needs/requirements.
Storage: Store in a cool, dry location away from direct sunlight. Keep tightly sealed.
Looking for more herbal supplements for your horse?